- Engage a qualified testing firm such as GLOBAL environmental solutions, inc.
- Monitor and lab test air stream, preferably during the summer months, for odor contaminate levels.
- Containment and conveyance
- CFM requirements
- Removal efficiency required
- Available footprint
- Availabe utilities
- Capital costs VS operating costs
- Existing odor control equipment
For further Design and Selection information see "The ABC's of Odor Control."
Documents on this page require Adobe Reader 7.0 or greater.